Saturday 8 June 2024

Information About Johann Bessler’s Wheel.

I have posted a lot of information about Johann Bessler’s wheel since I began this blog in 2009 - there have been 846 posts to date.  I have also written and published five books, as detailed in my previous blog.  

The published books contain a lot of information collected from an huge number of sources and unavailable in this form anywhere else, but there is a wealth of additional  information available through this blog, mainly culled from the carefully embedded hints that Bessler placed within the books he published. Over the years I’ve discussed these clues and found the meaning of most of them and I’ve published many of them both here and on my other websites. You can find links to my other websites listed at the bottom of the right side panel.

What follows is a list of searches worth carrying out for information discussed in this blog.  I had hoped to actually provide links to each subject matter but 864 posts would take too long to peruse and set up the appropriate links, so I must content myself with providing a list which I hope will  an attempt to collate the information and provide links to some of the blog posts containing the subject matter.  You will find the “SEARCH THIS BLOG window at the top of the right side panel very helpful.  You can copy and paste the words in the search window and search, but I’ve kept the items in the list as short as I can so you can just type anything in.

This list is not in any particular order, and not comprehensive, but try some out, I think you will be pleased with the result. If it produces more than one reference, it adds each page under the first one so it’s worth scrolling downwards to read other posts on the same subject.  I will add to it as and when I think of another subject.

5.

18.

55.

72.

PMAAMS.     (Book) Perpetual Motion, An Ancient Mystery Solved? By JC

GB.                (Book) Grundlicher Bericht.  By Bessler.

AP.                 (Book) Apologia Poetica        By Bessler.

DT.                 (Book) Das Triumphirende     By Bessler.

MT.                 (Book) Maschinen Tractate    By Bessler.

Apologia Wheel.

Alphanumerics.

Atbash cipher.

Bessler skills.

Bible.

Blanks.

Chronograms.

Clock.

Clues.

Circle of fifths.

Circumpunct.

Codes.

Ciphers.

Dodecagram.

Drawing numbers.

Etc.

Evidence.

Euclid.

Faith.

Freemasons.

Gematria.

Global warming.

Golden ratio.

Gravity

Heptagram.

Kassel wheel.

Logo.

MT 137.

Name.

Numerology.

Odd numbers.

Orffyreus.

Pairs.

Paragrams.

Pentagram.

Phi.

Portrait.

Pyramid.

Septagram.

Toys.

W.

X.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Legend of Bessler’s Wheel or the Orffyreus Wheel and the facts.

Some fifty years ago, after I had established (to my satisfaction at least) that Bessler’s claim to have invented a perpetual motion machine...