Friday, 17 July 2026

Bessler’s Knowledge of Freemasonry

The comments in this blog sometimes throw up some surprises and occasionally send me on a different path leading to new information.  One such comment which I admit I was tempted to ignore, but then it pointed out something I had missed.  I don’t think it will help find the solution, but it might!

This picture appeared in the comments on my blog I think it was on the May 8th.  I’m sorry I  can’t find the poster, I just copied the image but I’m sure  you know who you are. So this is what I saw:-


It’s an ingenious interpretation, but only if you are looking for the number 7.  I don’t think any of them look like 7s at all and I think I’ve found a better interpretation.

Given his demonstration of Euclid’s instructions on making a pentagram in his Weissenstein and Merseburg wheels, and his description of the golden ratio and the 345 triangle in MT 137, I suggest that Bessler was familiar with many of the tenets of Freemasonry, and we know many of them. 

Notice the three right angled triangles coloured blue, they make me think of Pythagorean triangle 3.4.5.  The number 5  placed adjacent to the middle triangle seems like a hint that these are 345 triangles.  The well-known formula for the Pythagorean triple (often called a triple right triangle) is a set of three whole numbers that perfectly fit the Pythagorean theorem, \(a^2 + b^2 = c^2\), where \(c\) is the hypotenuse. The most famous example (3, 4, 5) is clearly intended in Bessler’s picture.

Apologies for reminding us, but  the square on the hypotoneuse equals the sum of the two squares on the other two sides. There are three right angled triangles.  Three of them together is known as the Pythagoras triple triangles.  This meant that triple right angles were composed of whole numbers or integers - no fractions or decimal points so that you can calculate any size  using whole numbers.  But there are a limited number triple triangles having whole number integers, 16 of them in the first 100 numbers..

In Freemasonry, the 3-4-5 triangle—often called the Pythagorean Triangle—is used in the 47th Problem of Euclid to symbolise the creation of a perfect right angle. Operative stonemasons in Egypt, historically used a 12-knot rope stretched to this ratio to ensure their foundational corners were completely square.  Bessler dropped hints about the importance of Euclid’s 47 the problem by providing a total of 141 MT drawings plus 141 Bible references in his Declaration in Apologia Poetica.  The only factors of 141 are 3 and 47.

The drawing above is well-known symbol used extensively in Freemasonry.  Count the black and white squares bordering the right angled triangle, they number three, four and five.

Three triangles are also included in the Weissenstein and Merseburg wheels in DT.  But why was it indicated in some of Bessler’s pictures?  We know that Bessler was well-taught by a famous teacher, Christian Weise, and studied a broad range of subjects, including maths in which he excelled. Perhaps his inclusion of the Pythagoras Theorem was merely to substantiate his claim to be a mathematician, regardless of the lack of documentary evidence.

Or could it be part of yet another clue to be solved indicating how his wheel worked.

Just demonstrate my point here is rough attempt to draw in the Pythagoras triangles in the Weissenstein wheel.


Several right angles are apparent, but I still can’t see any advantage in seeing them, but perhaps some else can make sense of this?

JC


61 comments:

  1. That drawing you show was a christmas gift that Sos revealed to us last May 14. You don;t think the blue parts look like 7s??? No they are definitly 7s that Bessler purposely twisted around to hide from his DT readers. Sos also gave us a bonus clue on May 16 to make up for being away too long. He was able to find the same lucky ratio 0.777 in that Kassal wheel's drawing using a different method. Here's his link to that drawing

    https://postimg.cc/3kDXZc3R

    Its very hard to find but you get it by connecting the center of the pulley in that christmas gift lucky ratio corner clue with a blue line to the bottom point of the lock with the 7 near it by the floor and then measuring where the blue line crosses the wheels 9 o'clock radius that he made white. Very hard to find clue unless you are Sos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh! Whenever John starts prattling on about Euclid and pentagons it's a sure sign that he's getting nowhere with his latest "improvements" to his pentagonal version of Bessler's wheel. I think he does this because he needs to occasionally bolster his fading belief in his pentagonal approach by constantly repeating its now almost twenty year old "clues" to convince himself that the approach is valid.
    But, now he's found something extra to add to them all...Pythagoras and TRIANGLES! 🔺🔺🔺 And, sure enough, he's seeing them everywhere now and even turning any number 7's he finds immediately into right triangles even if he has to supply missing sides to the shapes of the numbers!
    Yes, now we have pentagons AND triangles to deal with! Hopefully he will soon take the next logical step. Combine his five sided pentagons with his newly discovered three sided triangles and make...eight sided OCTAGONS out of them! 🛑🛑🛑 If he can do that, then he might have a microscopic chance of finally making some actual progress with Bessler's wheels...no guarantee though...🫤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does seem to be making a sudden pivot toward triangles. I wonder why?

      Delete
    2. Here's a gift from years ago to make John blissfully happy! 🥰

      https://i.postimg.cc/DfRLKxDh/trigon.jpg

      Delete
    3. i like your prediction anon 02:11

      https://i.postimg.cc/66frDLhG/jc-next-move.jpg

      Delete
  3. At the bottom of his blog John wrote: "Just demonstrate my point here is rough attempt to draw in the Pythagoras triangles in the Weissenstein wheel."

    No, John, that is the MERSEBURG wheel and not the Weissenstein wheel! I think of late you've been starring at pentagons and triangles too much! 😵‍💫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct, sorry my eyes aren’t as good as they were, but it makes no difference as both pics include the same triangles.

      It surprises me that some comments like to deride my belief that the pentagons, so clearly indicated with conclusive proof that they are intended to convey real information, yet these same commenters praise the finding of imaginary number sevens said to be clearly indicated. The proponents of the existence of these 7s offer the thinnest most unconvincing evidence, and frankly, I’m disappointed that no one seems to realise what a waste of time and space these imaginary proposals are.

      Finally it’s not a sudden pivot towards triangles, I just thought it was an interesting feature of the wheel drawings that I hadn’t noticed before, that’s all.

      JC

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately, in the world of Bessler research, one man's "conclusive proof" is usually another man's total nonsense that is quickly dismissed...and vice versa, of course. It's always been that way and will probably remain that way for the foreseeable future. We desperately need to see at least one irrefutable WORKING pm device that will, once and for, PROVE that pm is possible. That is why I'm hoping someone gets a build of that dustpan pm gadget from the June 20th blog's comments running. That will be a sorely needed shot of adrenaline right into the heart of this subject that would finally eliminate the biggest obstacle to people believing in its potential which is that ALL pm machines are forbidden by the Laws of Thermodynamics and thus there can be NO exceptions to that RULE.

      Delete
    3. JC wrote "The proponents of the existence of these 7s offer the thinnest most unconvincing evidence..."

      I think John should have looked at that "bonus clue" that SoS found and also provided us with in that May 8th blog's comments and which anon 18:01 above gave us a link to. Basically during his May 8th appearance here SoS found TWO clues for the lucky ratio or 0..777 right next to each other on the same side of that DT Weissenstein wheel drawing! That's Bessler's "Double Clue Verification" method which he regularly used to assure an analyst that a clue he found was actually a clue and not just a "clue".

      I accept the reality of the lucky ratio because I have seen many examples of it showing up in Bessler's drawings over the years. I think John will continue to dismiss all of these clues as "...the thinnest most unconvincing evidence..." because he realizes that they are a strong contradiction of his various geometry clues that he periodically repeats on this blog. But of what real value are his clues?

      All they tell us is a general shape...a pentagon or a triangle. They give us no other specifications for the arrangement or shapes of the parts inside of Bessler's wheels. At least with the lucky ratio we have an idea of where, relative to the axle center of a wheel, Bessler would have placed the pivots for a wheel's levers. Do John's clues provide us with any information like that? With the number 25 appearing so often and representing the letter Y we have an idea of the shape for the levers used in Bessler's wheels. Do John's clues provide us with any information about lever shape? I'd rather have clues that give me actual specifications then clues that are at best vague and so far, after almost twenty years of repetition, have only led to a design that was shown through simulation to be unworkable last February of this year.

      One can only beat a dead horse so long before he has to accept the fact that it's not going to jump up and start running around again. I think John's "horse" is in need of burial! 🐎🪦

      Delete
    4. Did you ever think that maybe John likes horse purée? It's probably delicious when spread on a beigel. 🥯 Mmm...my mouth is starting to water at the thought of it! 🤤

      Delete
    5. I don't blame JC! I had some nice fried horse meat on a bagel for dinner last night and it was DELICIOUS! It's full of nutrients and low in heart unhealthy saturated fat. I highly recommend it to those who have not tried it yet. Unfortunately, few butcher shops carry it nowadays, but you can order it online although it tends to be a little higher in price than beef.

      https://i.postimg.cc/j2r0RdXk/horse-on-a-bagel.webp

      Delete
  4. Here's an "inconvenient" Bessler clue that John hopes no one remembers! 😮

    https://postimg.cc/8jP0vM6C

    Copy it quickly before it "mysteriously" disappears! 🫨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn! I never seen that one before. Maybe John didn't see it either? I certainly looks like proof Bessler was using eight and not five levers in his wheels.

      Delete
    2. Lol! No wonder he hopes no one remembers it!

      Delete
    3. It is a perfect octagon, but why didn't JC see it? Oh yeah, he didn't because he only can see pentagons (and now triangles). But he mentioned above "...my eyes aren’t as good as they were...". Hmm...looks like it's time for him to get an eye exam and a new prescription on his glasses. Maybe he'll be able to see octagons after that? 👁️🤓🛑👌

      Delete
    4. There was an even more amazing octagon clue that SoS found for us years ago. I know I saved it somewhere. If I can find it I will upload and link to it for everyone to see. It removed any remaining doubts I had about Bessler using eight levers with their pivots forming the corners of a giant octagon inside of a drum.

      Delete
    5. The octagon was pointed out to me several months ago but it’s not relevant to Bessler’s wheel, for several good reasons, as I have pointed out many times before.

      JC

      Delete
    6. Found it!

      This is another genuine and double verified clue that Bessler hid in that second drawing of the Kassal castle wheel in DT. By extending lines (red colored) from key points in the drawing that are outside of the two drums and passing them through the axle centers of the drums, one will find that the lines intersect the drum rims at points that when connected by lines (yellow colored) form TWO perfect octagons! This hard to find clue (except for SoS!) was yet another way Bessler told us his wheels used eight levers and not the five that John continues to believe he did.

      https://i.postimg.cc/br3mrhXP/Kassal-drum-octagons.jpg

      As John said, he continues to push his pentagon theory for "several good reasons, as [he has] pointed out many times before." Basically, his "good reasons" are because pentagons have internal angles that are multiples of 18° and him managing to find that angle somewhere in one of Bessler's drawings proves to him, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Bessler's basic pm mechanisms MUST used five levers.

      As anon 18:07 noted above, none of John's clues give us any usable information about the internal mechanics of Bessler's wheels that can be used to start simming or building them and they never will. Imo, this is the real reason that John never makes any progress with whatever he's tinkering around with. I think he will only begin to make some serious progress when he finally gets on the right path which means using octagonal designs with eight levers in them and not pentagonal designs with five levers (or seven or nine or whatever odd number of levers he dreams up at the moment!).

      But, sadly, he's still far from changing over to that octagonal eight lever design path. Give him another year or two to finally wake up and make the "Big Switch" which he desperately needs to do. When he finally does make that switch I'm sure everyone here will stroke his ego by applauding his wise decision while quietly forgetting that he could have made that switch OVER a decade ago and saved himself a LOT of wasted effort and words. But, as they say "better late than never".

      Unfortunately, aging pm wheel chasers also have to deal with "Father Time" who waits for no one. As a chaser continues to age, his ability to do anything, including wheel building, continues to steadily decline. Eventually all he is fit for, if he lives long enough, is to sit on his philosopher's armchair and make occasional comments on the efforts of other younger pm wheel chasers. His only role then is to give them some inspiration and guidance to get them moving along the right path (which for Bessler's pm wheel chasers is the one that more and more new clues show uses octagonal eight lever designs).

      Delete
    7. I'm curious to see how John explains this clue away! It must have required a lot of planning on the part of Bessler to put something like that into that DT drawing and I'm pretty sure he didn't do it to just to fool people into thinking he used eight levers instead of five.

      Delete
    8. Lol! I don't think you get it yet anon 02:20.

      JC has a longstanding and very severe case of pentagons on the brain. Any new octagon clues that show up here will have zero effect on him and he will not even bother reading them much less considering their importance. He will just go right on thinking about his pentagons and looking for more clues for them in the Bessler drawings. He must be getting desperate to find them lately because now it looks like he's settling for mere triangles!

      Even if a working octagonal eight lever pm wheel by someone comes along, JC will simply say he knows for sure that it's not Bessler's because it does not have only five levers in it. He will continue with that line right up to the time he finally deceases. He's actually powerless to change now. It would be as difficult for him to do that as it would be for a lifetime heroin addict to wake up one morning and decide never to take another shot of that drug again. So, you can forget about him making any "Big Switches". That's never going to happen! 😞

      Delete
    9. While everyone here is laughing at John's recent "pivot" to triangles, I'm not! Maybe instead of putting single big pentagons into his drawings, Bessler broke them up into TRIANGLES and put those into his drawings and you have to have eyes discerning enough to find them and put them back together again to make the pentagons! John's new focus on triangles just could be a brilliant flash of pure GENIUS! 😃

      https://i.postimg.cc/MGtmWCvN/three-make-one.jpg

      Delete
    10. Nice theory, anon 17:59! Bessler didn't hide complete pentagons in his drawings...just triangular pieces of them. I think John will be excited by that possibility in his quest to prove his pentagon theory. To help him I have taken your drawing and added the inner corner angles for the triangles and their pentagon.

      https://i.postimg.cc/Dwf9XqPN/angles-for-JC.jpg

      Delete
    11. Thank you anon 17:59 and anon 05:14. I’ve been aware of the triangles for many years. I thought the proof I provided of 47th proposition of Euclid and the Pythagorean theorem embedded in the Weissenstein and Merseburg images should have convinced people. Euclid’s wrote,
      “ To inscribe an equilateral and equiangular pentagon in a given circle….’

      JC

      Delete
    12. "Proof"? Amazing how JC conveniently omits how Euclid's proposition 6 and 15 also tell us how to inscribe a square and a hexagon inside of a given circle.
      There is no formal proposition for inscribing the octagon, but it can be gotten by using the 6th proposition to get a square. You then bisect each of the four arcs between adjacent corners of the inscribed square (using a compass and straight edge) and finally insert line segments to join the resulting eight points on the circle's circumference to make your octagon. Many later editions of Euclid's "Elements" and geometry texts include the octagon as an exercise or corollary rather than as one of Euclid's formal propositions.
      I think JC's "method" for analyzing Bessler's clues is to FIRST dream up a number and then look around to find something (anything!) to justify it. Iwo, his pentagon came to him first followed by him claiming Bessler got it from Euclid and used it in his pm wheels. This is just pure guesswork which JC then confidently declares is "proof". No, JC, it is NOT! 🤨

      Delete
    13. @anon 17:59 and anon 05:14

      I'm sure you guys mean well and are actually trying to help JC. But you are doing the exact opposite by encouraging his pentagonal and now triangular delusions. Doing so will only delay the big switch he desperately needs to make so he can finally actually make some progress with B's wheels. So please stop it or he will never get on the right octagon path to success.

      Euclid has nothing to do with B's wheels and B never mentions that geometry genius guy once anywhere in his books. That B knew all about Euclid's geometry is just another part of JC's delusions. He needs to be weened off of those useless delusions and the sooner the better!

      Delete
    14. I tend to agree with you anon 00:24, but in that second dt portrait we do see some of the tools that Euclid would have used such as dividers, straight edges, a protractor etc. Maybe that was Bessler's way of saying he depended on Euclid's geometry for the construction of his wheels?

      Delete
    15. I have demonstrated how Bessler used Euclid’s instruction for creating a pentagram and showed it in his drawings.

      JC

      Delete
    16. I think John could be suffering from a typical case of "selection bias". Because of that he only takes note of any clues that seem to reinforce his pentagon theory while ignoring any that do not. This tends to be a common problem in any kind of research. Once one has his pet theory, he naturally tries to strengthen it as much as possible and mainly in his own mind.
      From what I've seen in these comments so far, there are some very impressive clues that do not reinforce his pentagon theory. I think however as time goes by and if more and more clues surface to reinforce the octagon theory he will have no choice but to acknowledge and follow them.
      It seems to me that finding that octagon in the Merseburg wheel drum, as anon 02:15 showed us, is a lot easier than trying to find a pentagon in it. There is no need for some sort of elaborate Euclidean construction to find it. You just immediately locate the eight corners of the octagon and connect them with lines. If Bessler wanted to have clues in his drawings that he could immediately point out to prove his priority to his invention, that octagon would certainly seem to qualify as such a clue.

      Delete
    17. Interesting discussion about pentagons, triangles, and octagons! I decided to look into it and found something interesting to contribute here that might make the octagon believers happier, but the pentagon believers a little less so.

      The side S of a regular octagon inscribed inside of a circle of radius R is given to an accuracy of 31 decimal places by the formula:

      S = R x (0.7653668647301795434569199680608)

      If you take the radius of the Merseburg and Kassal wheels as being exactly 72 inches and apply that formula, you get the length of the side of the regular octagon inscribed inside of their outer circumferences as being approximately:

      55.1 inches which is very close to exactly 55 inches

      Maybe this is why Bessler kept sticking that number 55 everywhere? It was actually another clue to show that he used an octagonal arrangement of levers inside of his wheels and was also the length in inches of the side of a regular octagon inscribed within the outer circumference of their 12 foot diameter drums. That number can also, as the numerologist here keep telling us, be written as 5 x 5 which equals 25 and stands for the 25th letter of the alphabet or the letter Y and the shape of that letter was also the shape of the levers he used.

      As an exercise for the serious students of Bessler clues here, use that DT drawing that anon 02:20 gave us a link to:

      https://i.postimg.cc/br3mrhXP/Kassal-drum-octagons.jpg

      and see if you can calculate the length of the yellow sides of the inscribed pentagons shown by measuring the red radius lines of the two drums shown and multiplying them by 0.765. I think you will be surprised at how uniform the results you get will be which is a credit to how precisely Bessler engraved those drawings he made for DT.

      Delete
    18. Er...something tells me that John is not going to be amused by your comment anon 20:25. It looks like yet another nail hammered into the coffin of his pentagon theory. What is the chance that the sides of an octagon inside a circle with the same radius of 6 feet or 72 inches that the Merseburg and Kassal wheels had would be almost exactly 55 inches? I've lost count of how many times that particular number of 55 has been discussed on this blog and over on bwf. I guess it's all for the good though if it helps John make that "Big Switch" that he needs to make. The more pro octagon clues found, then the better that will be to help motivate him to make that switch as soon as possible...☺️

      Delete
    19. I decided to see what would happen if I calculated the length of the side of a regular pentagon, S, inscribed inside of a circle of radius R. The formula for that is:

      S = R x (0.72654252800536088589546675748062)

      When you use the formula for a pentagon inside of a circle with a radius of exactly 72 inches like the Merseburg and Kassal wheels drums had, you get the side of the pentagon being about 52.3 inches.

      Obviously using the octagon gets one closer to that value of 55 than using the pentagon.

      Delete
    20. @anon 04:48

      I think someone gave you the wrong formula to use for the pentagon! I asked ChatGPT to calculate the length of the side of a pentagon inscribed inside of a circle of radius 72 inches and it calculated a length of about 84.64 inches. That number does not ring a bell for me, but it's obviously much farther away from an exact value of 55 inches then the 55.1 inches you calculated for the length of the side of an octagon inscribed in a circle of 72 inches. I trust the ChatGPT calculation.

      To check your calculation for the length of the side of a regular octagon inscribed inside of a circle or drum with a radius of 72 inches, I also used ChatGPT and it obtained a value of about 55.11 inches which close to value of 55.1 inches that you got.

      Using the octagon definitely gives a side length that is much closer to 55 inches than does using a pentagon.

      Delete
    21. @anon 05:41.
      You are right that anon 04:48 used the wrong formula for the side of a pentagon inscribed in a circle. If the side is s and the radius of the circle is R, then the correct formula is:

      s = R x (1.17557)

      Interestingly, for the case where one has a six sided hexagon inscribed in a circle, the formula reduces to:

      s = R

      This is because a hexagon inscribed in a circle can be thought of as a tight cluster of six equilateral triangles arranged around the center of the circle. Since all the sides of all of the triangles are of equal length, the sides of the hexagon must equal the radius of the circle.

      Delete
  5. One. Comment suggested I that I used selection bias which caused me to find what I was looking for. I prefer the phrase confirmation bias, but neither is correct and the logical deductions I arrive at are clear to anyone with an open mind. No need to blame confirmation bias on my results.

    JC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this online definition of confirmation bias:

      "Confirmation bias is the tendency to seek out, interpret, and remember information in a way that confirms one's existing beliefs or expectations. This cognitive bias often leads individuals to ignore or downplay evidence that contradicts their views."

      I would say this definition fits you perfectly. So far you have ignored that new clue by anon 20:25 showing that the side of a giant octagon inscribed inside of the 6 ft or 72 in radius Merseburg and Kassal wheel drums was almost exactly 55 inches in length (a number we've seen many times around here) while using a giant pentagon like you propose gave a side length of 84.64 inches (which is a number we've never seen around here). That is a sign of your confirmation bias. You ignored that new clue because, if you actually read it, you realized you could not explain it away using your pentagon theory and because it contradicts that theory. However, I suspect that you didn't even bother reading it because you have no interest in any new clues here that YOU have not found and which you can then promote because they seem to bolster your pentagon theory. Shame on you! 😞

      Delete
    2. I noticed how he avoided making any comment on that drawing that anon 02:20 gave us the link to. Maybe he hopes by ignoring the anti-pentagon theory clues that show up here then everyone else will too? I don't think that is happening. I think it actually makes people focus more on them and it proves his confirmation bias problem.
      Right now I'm looking forward to the next appearance of SoS. When he was here last May he promised to show us the Ultimate Bessler Clue! I've been wondering since then what it could be? I come here every few days so I will not miss it when it is revealed.
      I've studied Bessler for years, but all of my attempts to build his pm wheels led to nothing but disappointment. I might skip trying to make his wheels and just try that dust pan pm gadget showed a few blogs back. It's kind of a combination of gravity and magnets instead of just straight gravity like Bessler's wheels were supposed to be. At least with that maybe I'll finally get something working for a change.

      Delete
    3. I avoid commenting on suggestions which I know are wrong. I’ve spent years studying Bessler’s work and I believe I’m correct in my belief in the existence of a pentagon requirement in Bessler’s wheel.

      It just amazes me that despite the evidence is staring you in the face but you can’t see it - or more likely you won’t see it!

      JC

      Delete
    4. anon 17:22 wrote:

      "When he was here last May he promised to show us the Ultimate Bessler Clue!"

      That's not accurate. IIRC, an anon complained to SoS then that all he was seeing about Bessler's pm wheel levers were little clues here and there about angles and shapes. He wanted SoS to find a complete lever that had been hidden somewhere in Bessler's drawings. SoS replied to his request by saying that he doubted that he could oblige him because it would have been too risky for Bessler to put such a revealing clue anywhere in his few drawings. He also said that if by chance it was there, then it would be so carefully hidden that no one other than Bessler would ever be able to find it. However, SoS did promise to try to look for it when he had time to do so. I don't think he will be successful, but I've followed his comments here over the years and seen that he's full of surprises. He's done the seemingly impossible at times and shown us clues that were right in front of us for years but which no one, other than he, ever noticed. He claims his ability to do that uses some sort of psychic power that he possesses. Ordinarily I'd say that is a load of bullocks, but I don't know if that applies in his case because he always delivers the goods as he promises he will. Otoh, he didn't promise to actually find that complete Bessler lever for us so it might be a good idea for us to be prepared for disappointment this time. Like you, I too am looking forward to his return. So, SoS, if you see this, then please do not tarry...your fans here are growing impatient! May your alleged psychic abilities be at full power for us! 🪄🧙🔮🤞


      JC then wrote:

      "It just amazes me that despite the evidence is staring you in the face but you can’t see it - or more likely you won’t see it!"

      I get the feeling that most of the people here have the exact same view of your approach. Pentagons or octagons...which to prefer? It might help your approach if you could find more obvious clues that do not require someone to be a geometrician to understand. I notice that all of SoS and other's clues here tend to be simple enough for a grammar school pupil to follow. Maybe you are trying to impress with a lot of geometry and such? If so, I think it is backfiring on you. Keep it simple and maybe the negativity toward your pentagon theory will begin to decrease. 😐

      Delete
    5. Thank you for your advice. You make some good points and I understand the criticism, I could easily show all of you why the pentagram is so important and prove it’s a legitimate clue, but so far my efforts have been derided and I don’t feel like trying again if no one takes me seriously.

      I have much more information to share but what is the point if everyone dismisses. So I shall continue to work on my latest construction in the hope I can prove I’m right with a working model.

      JC

      Delete
    6. John writes "I could easily show all of you why the pentagram is so important and prove it’s a legitimate clue...". That's what everyone here is waiting for you to do! What's taking so long? If you actually have any convincing evidence, it's time to reveal it. If you don't then for all practical purposes it's like it does not exist.

      Delete
  6. When acceptance of JC's pentagon theory is now apparently at it's lowest point ever...it's time to turn to a reincarnated Stooge for help!

    A few years ago someone showed up here who claimed that when his mother was pregnant with him back in the year 1955 (note the number 55!), she just happened to be in the same town where Shemp Howard (the older brother who replaced "Curly" on the Three Stooges following his series of debilitating strokes) died suddenly from a heart attack on the way home in a taxi cab one night. The man claimed at the time of Shemp's death that his immortal soul left his mortal body and actually entered the man's mother's womb and took up residence in her baby's developing brain! As a result, the man actually became the reincarnation of the deceased Shemp Howard!

    Insane? An example of someone suffering from a serious delusional disorder? Maybe. The man showed us that he knew every aspect of Shemp's life, but he could have gotten that with enough online research of course. However, he even knew some details of Shemp's life that were not well known and not online and were confirmed by some who had actually read some of the biographical books written about the Howard brothers.

    Anyway, our reincarnated Shemp seemed very supportive and even protective of JC on several occasions and at one point he even found a DOUBLE verified clue in that second DT drawing that SUPPORTED JC's pentagon theory! Here it is:

    https://i.postimg.cc/T1MVVnVn/Shemp-s-DT-clue.jpg

    Make of it what you will. Was it the product of a lunatic's mind? Or was it a revelation from some psychic realm that only Shemp's reincarnated soul could access? Maybe his soul was able to contact the immortal soul of Johann Bessler in that realm and he gave that information to Shemp's soul so he could use it to aid JC? Impossible? Then how do you explain that double pentagon clue that the reincarnated Shemp showed us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! That's what I love about this blog. Just when I think it can't get weirder...IT DOES! 🤣

      Delete
    2. "Was it the product of a lunatic's mind?"

      He wasn't exactly a lunatic, but obviously was someone with a serious delusional disorder. There is a lot of that showing up nowadays. Like autism maybe it had something to do with all of those dozens of mercury preserved vaccinations they forced kids to take years ago? A significant percentage of them wound up with all sorts of developmental and psychological problems as a result while their "doctors" smiled all the way to their banks!

      I wonder what "Shemp" is doing now...assuming he's still alive that is?

      Delete
    3. Hmm...let's see now...a Bessler clue provided to us by a schizophrenic who hallucinates that he's a reincarnated dead comedian from the '50's...why shouldn't we trust such a clue? Sounds good to me! 😉

      Delete
    4. I’m sorry, lovely story but his drawing is wrong and misses the point of it. I explained the meaning of the drawing in March this year at

      https://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/search?q=30+degrees

      In July 2023 I showed proof of the deliberate inclusion of a pentagram at

      https://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/2022/07/proof-of-pentagram-in-merseburg.html

      I’m sure it will be dismissed as before but here goes….again

      JC

      Delete
    5. @JC
      Argh...all of your pentagons are turned all over the place. Shemp's two pentagons are perfectly parallel to each other with each having one of its corners pointing straight up. There's no Euclid, angles, or complicated explanations involved in any of it. I definitely like his version better. Maybe he did get it from the soul of Bessler? I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss him as a nut case. He may have been one of the very rare people who show up here and had some genuine power that could help us.

      Delete
    6. Ok, you’re probably right.

      JC

      Delete
    7. Let's see now...

      JC shows us single skewed pentagons in separate drawings while Shemp shows us TWO parallel pentagons side by side in the SAME drawing. Therefore Shemp's clue, unlike JC's, obeys Bessler's so-called "double verification method" which is how he let us know we have a genuine clue.

      JC's clue requires the reader to plow through a confusing geometrical argument while Shemp's clue only requires a quick glance to understand.

      JC's clue gives us no other familiar numbers. Shemp's clue gives us the famous number 55. How? Each of the two pentagons has five sides and represents the number 5. Since they are next to each other and aligned, that let's us write 55.

      Conclusion: Shemp's clue is preferable because it is more "user friendly".

      It's actually irrelevant whether Shemp was delusional about being reincarnated or not. The quality of one's clue transcends such an incidental matter. One either has real clues or he does not. So far, Shemp's clue does look real to me.🧐

      Delete
    8. JC's "Ok, you’re probably right." and "Yep! You got it." replies need to be decoded into what they really mean which is "I think 'Shemp' as well as anyone who actually believes him is just a nut because my clues are obviously better and far more logical. By the next blog 'Shemp's' nonsense will all be forgotten and hopefully never surface again. I'll just keep slipping my superior pentagonal clues in whenever I can. Sooner or later people will realize how very right I was all along!" 🙃

      Delete
    9. You. Might be right and you might be wrong? 😳

      Delete
    10. Lol! In other words anon 18:24's decoding was 100% RIGHT! 😄

      Delete
  7. Now that we finally have a pentagon wheel clue here that looks like it's right, we should have a new blog logo that is upgraded to show this new information.

    After years of starring at it, I think it's high time to finally get rid of JC's worn out and boring original blog logo and replace it with something more colorful and informative. Here's something I whipped up for him to consider:

    https://i.postimg.cc/QtkNQzWj/jc-new-logo.jpg

    It's a blend of some of the old with all of the new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool...I like it! 😃👍

      Delete
    2. It's okay. But how about put JC's pentagon in the Merseburg wheel on the left side and the Shemp pentagons in the Kassal wheels on the right side and then stick that drawing of Bessler between them? Get rid of the stuff that's now in the middle to make room for Bessler's drawing..

      Delete
    3. I like it too. It adds a bit of color to those usually drab black and white Bessler drawings we've had for decades. Color can stimulate the mind and might result in better clue finding. Just a thought...

      Delete
    4. Shemp’s is wrong mine is right, I’m sticking with my graphic, which has more information within it than most people are unaware of.

      JC

      Delete
    5. It is undeniable that Shemp’s version is a geometric aberration and that JC’s version at least has the merit of being oriented.
      So far I am in favor of a version with levers in even numbers!

      Delete
    6. Agreed anon 08:06. Wheels with odd levers just have too many problems, imo, caused by their asymmetry. But, JC is obsessed with them and will stick with them no matter how many times he fails to get a runner with the design or how many new clues show up here showing B used eight levers inside of his wheels. It's a pity because if he was to make that big switch people mentioned now, he might actually have a chance at success before the Grim Reaper catches up with him. Imo, the way he's going now will only be a dead end that he will eventually regret committing himself to. But, that's life and he is what he is. All we can do is wish him luck and get back to work on our own symmetrical lever designs. Good luck, JC! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

      Delete
    7. Thanks, confidence is high!

      JC

      Delete

August Update - Getting the Right Configuration for Bessler’s Wheel.

I understand why those who dismiss my suggestions about Bessler’s wheel, such as the importance of the number five, do so.  I have never fil...