Saturday, 15 August 2026

When Will a Working Bessler’s Wheel Appear for Testing?

Recently I was reading the predictions of various ‘accredited’ forecasters, soothsayers and futurists and superforecasters (their terms, not mine). These days, serious predictions come from data scientists using AI studying climate change and economics. But is there anyone apart from our own homegrown soothsayers who are predicting the emergence Bessler’s wheel in the near future?

There are famous seers such as Nostradamus who cleverly embedded his predictions in a number of four line verses, which made his meanings notoriously difficult to extract and has led to large amount of confirmation biased suggestions which can be dismissed or not, according to one’s own gullibility factor. He didn’t predict Bessler’s wheel, although Bessler too, made use of four line verses to hide his secret information, rather in Nostradamus’s fashion! Perhaps he was familiar with the old seer?

But I was unable to find anyone predicting the imminent appearance of Bessler’s wheel.  I guess there’s a mountain of negative confirmation bias against such a prediction. Several years ago I contacted one of the largest gambling/betting companies in the U.K. and asked about betting on the appearance of Bessler’s wheel in the next ten years.  My bet was rejected but the guy’s reason for the rejection was that such machines were impossible and went against the laws of physics, and anyway if I was placing a bet on it, how did he know if I might or might not, have already built a successful machine!

A soothsayer or predictor might one day pronounce on the success of  a Besslerwheel, but given the universal rejection of such a device it seems unlikely and possibly foolish for anyone to do so.  But "we few, we happy few, we band of brothers…" (from Shakespeare’s Henry V) continue relentlessly to seek Bessler’s solution. Why?  Because we know that Bessler succeeded in building a gravity-enabled wheel which turned continuously. It has been argued that he must have deceived all the people who examined the device, but no one has been able to offer any suggestions about how he was able to fake all the demonstrations.  

The sole purpose of those tests that were carried out was to eliminate any way of deceiving the public and that has proved to be a major stumbling block for those to make claims of deception or fraud.

And so we continue to seek the answer, how did Bessler do it?  

The most likely source of information leading to the solution, is to be found in Bessler’s many clues, both graphic and textual.    A solution needs to be found now.  Not because Bessler’s wheel could reverse climate change, it took over 300 years to bring about climate change, but a multitude of uses may be found for Bessler’s wheel, but what can we do about OIL?  Well it has huge number of uses none of which involve burning it in car engines.

Without burning it, oil is used as a chemical building block to make plastics, synthetic fibers, and rubber. It also serves as a mechanical lubricant, a base for skin lotions and cosmetics, a protective coating to prevent rust on metal, and an ingredient in asphalt for roads.  The possibilities are endless, as someone once said.

JC





30 comments:

  1. IIRC, SoS predicted back in 2019 that a working Bessler wheel would be produced before the end of the year 2029. He also predicted that you, JC, would be the one to build it! I'm trying to find the blog where he made that prediction. ๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”ฎ Only about three years to go now! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting anon. 14.02. I hope he’s right!

      JC

      Delete
    2. Don't waste your time looking for that 2019 SoS prophecy, anon 14:02. I think JC deleted it because he did not like what it was predicting! AI, however, was able to find this later reference to that deleted earlier SoS prophecy in another SoS comment made on March 26th, 2020:

      "I think JC has forgotten my prophecy which can be called the "Sayer of Sooths 2029 Prophecy" and was intended to counter the "Mr. Lepard Spots 2029 Prophecy" which currently curses JC and prevents him from finding any success with his wheel design. Like MLS I delivered my prophecy last year. My prophecy says that JC will eventually accept KB's wheel design as the actual one Bessler used. He will then go on to make the first working reproduction of it and this will happen before the year 2029 is over.

      "Right now both prophecies unfortunately have the same chance of fulfillment. But only one can be fulfilled. One will bring him only frustrating and bitter failure but the other will bring him much success, praise, and fame. I'm praying that the second one prevails. I think he should also beginning carrying lucky talismans with him at all times. They are a powerful tool in combating bad prophecies and evil curses. I have used them successfully in my own life and recommend them to all that I think can benefit from them."

      No wonder JC deleted that prophecy made by SoS in 2019! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

      Delete
    3. I don’t know if I deleted any particular comment, there was period when I got so fed up with what I regarded as trolls that I just deleted them. Unfortunately my reaction just messed up some of the responses. I’ve developed a different response now.

      As for the prediction that I would accept KB’s design as the one that Bessler used……has anyone actually read KB’s book? I cannot believe that anyone would even consider his design as workable based on a pile of totally imaginary clues and utterly misleading interpretations.

      So no, any future success I encounter will bear no resemblance to anything KB wrote.

      I predict my success within the next twelve months and it will be configured similar to Bessler’s wheel.

      JC

      Delete
    4. I was curious about the original Mr. Lepard Spots "prophecy" for John that anon 02:36 mentioned and let ChatGPT do a search of this blog for it. It could not locate the original comment MLS made, but only later references to it. Again, most likely the original was deleted by John along with SoS's original response to it.

      Based on the later references, however, there appear to have been two related predictions that were made by MLS and which I label A and B:

      The immediate prediction, made anonymously before/around June 6, 2019:

      A.) Collins would fail to reveal his wheel, return from vacation, and eventually continue the same cycle of promises and delays. The June 6 comment is preserved on Collins's blog.

      B.) The full “2029 Prophecy”, apparently made later in 2019 by the person who had adopted the name Mr. Lepard Spots. Its central prediction was that if John Collins and his blog were still around in 2029, Collins would still be discussing essentially the same five-lever Bessler-wheel theory, claiming to be making progress and promising to reveal everything “soon,” while the subjects and commenters would otherwise have changed.

      Part A of MLS's 2029 prophecy did come true exactly as he said it would in 2019 at least. But Part B eventually proved wrong when John finally revealed his failed "Bessler Work Around" wheel (aka BWA 1.0) earlier this year even though took him SIX YEARS to do so! Right now, however, the rest of MLS's 2029 prophecy about John making no progress by the end of 2029 looks like it could possibly come true.

      If I was John, I think that if I did not make any real progress by the end of 2029 and was still among the living, I would seriously consider supporting someone else's design that looks more promising instead of just saying after I die someone else will eventually prove me right. There's no law against changing one's mind on a subject after pursuing it for years or even decades. It does not necessarily have to be the Ken B design (even though he does seem to have his supporters here). There might be other interesting designs that come along in the next three years. When it comes to pm wheel chasing, it's risky to be too inflexible because one becomes convinced that he can't possibly be wrong about some approach. The history of failed pm wheel chasers is filled with failed inventors who made that mistake and wasted precious years of their lives going down cul-de-sacs that led nowhere.

      Delete
    5. I said something like this on my previous blog. I’m not so stupid that I would dismiss any successful version of Bessler’s wheel, even if it lacked the pentagram in its design. Anything that genuinely worked would be the best news,

      JC

      Delete
    6. @JC.

      You use phrases like "successful version" and "genuinely worked" as though everyone agrees on their meaning. I think that the problem is that everyone has his own particular definition of "genuine, successful, and working". Suppose all you ever get from all of your pentagon stuff is a working sim for some arrangement of weights, levers, and cords even though none of your drilled up disc model wheels ever manages to complete a single rotation and no one else seems interested in building your design for you? Would you claim your design to be "successful" in that case? Even if you did, many would disagree without a working physical model being presented.

      Maybe your definition of "successful" is that a machine is sitting on a table somewhere and rapidly spinning away? That Turkish inventor Muammer Yildiz presented exactly that. But now he and his "working" permanent magnet motor are nowhere to be found. Was his pm motor a "success"? Say a wheel is produced and some big professors examine it and say it's "working". Some other even bigger professors might come along and say the first ones are wrong or even in on some sort of money making scam using it! Even if someone gets a rickety little wheel running continuously, if it's power output is too low to be of any real practical value, most people would just not accept it as "successful" even if it was "working". Some might say that a particular design is only "successful, genuine, and working" IF it's being installed in everyone's home or business and generating all of the electrical power they need for less than a penny a kilowatt-hr.

      Of course we don't know exactly what the future holds. But based on the dismal history of pm chasing, something tells me that using pm machines for practical energy generation most likely won't be part of it. Maybe some little runner will be found, but it will only be a curiosity mainly of interest to physicists trying to find a way to explain it away without having to do any major rewriting of our current laws of physics. Something similar happened when they invented the gold leaf electroscope and noticed that putting a small sample of radium into it made it run continuously for days, weeks, months, and even years. There was much excitement until they realized that its leaves were being moved by the build up of negatively electrically charged electrons on its thin gold leaves that were released as radium nuclei in the device's sample underwent disintegration. Such a device, even with a small speck of radium powering it, could run for millennia in theory. Unfortunately, it's power output was negligible.

      However, decades later it was possible to obtain commercially successful amounts of electrical power using the controlled disintegration of uranium and plutonium nuclei inside of nuclear reactors. Maybe that reality might justify hoping that today's weak little pm wheel runner could lead to some much larger and more powerful versions in the future that everyone would agree were "successful"? ๐Ÿค”

      Delete
    7. I thought I was clear, but evidently not.

      I regard a working wheel as a three dimensional physical reality, not some dubious sim such as KB tried to foist on us.

      If it turns out to be mine, it will be accompanied by detailed drawings showing how it relates to Bessler’s drawings. Even if it’s a flimsy three foot wheel and is shown to be similar to Bessler’s then surely it will be simply a problem of scale to increase its potential power.

      Bessler said several wheels in series mounted on the same axle would multiply its power several times over.

      JC

      Delete
    8. If you have some very convincing and never before revealed clues that support your pentagonal design belief, then I suggest you reveal them as soon as possible so that they don't just disappear along with you should you suddenly and unexpectedly decease. I wouldn't even trust just putting them on this blog or some other website. Maybe 90% of all current blogs and websites will be gone along with their content and any comments in another decade or two. Imo, you also need to put them out in the form of a print or download on demand title that will never disappear. Without that it's unlikely that someone else will prove you right after you are gone and even if he did he might decide to steal all of the credit for himself and not mention your work at all. People are so desperate for ego trips and money nowadays that the amount of intellectual property theft is going way up. The prudent researcher has to be concerned about protecting himself from it as much as possible.

      Noob 625

      Delete
    9. Noob 625 = KenB = parasite

      Delete
    10. Anon 20:07 = moron!

      Delete
    11. @anon 13:00

      Bessler and Yildiz had several things in common:

      Both were males.
      Both demonstrated what looked like pm machines.
      Both did a decade of research before claiming to find success.
      Both demonstrated their inventions in Europe to scientific types.
      Both had at least one professor who believed their invention was genuine.
      Both inventors' machines eventually disappeared.
      Both were never proven to be hoaxing.
      Both made some money off of their inventions but not as much as they wanted.

      Delete
    12. Pm history is filled with guys like Bessler and Yildiz. Someone shows up with an incredible pm machine and it quickly causes a lot of chatter. There is talk of making bigger and more powerful versions and selling them to everyone. Some experts say it looks promising, but for some reason a detailed analysis of the device is never made to insure it's not a hoax. And then, suddenly, it all goes away and all that is left is a mystery that people continue to chatter about until the next gee whiz gadget shows up. We think maybe this all started with those magic wheels back in 8th century Bavaria but although we don't have records for them I suspect inventors have been chasing pm for thousands of years BC. So far only Bessler proved he was successful that we know of. Maybe the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd centuries BC also had their Besslers?

      Delete
    13. @anon 13:18

      Those magic wheels from 8th century Bavaria were fakes and used to scam people attending country fairs out of their entry fees into a tent to see the "magic". I know how they worked and anyone can build one to play with if he wants to, but I don't have time to go into the details now. Maybe tomorrow. I'm sure Bessler had heard of them and maybe even built one that made him realize they were just tricks and not what he was after.

      Noob 625

      Delete
    14. Yes, Noob 625, please do share any info you have about those Bavarian magic wheels. I've read about them but cannot not find any drawings of them. The info on them is scarce and the historians aren't sure if they were real or if they were just a myth. If real like I suspect, then they predate that Indian math guy Bhaskara II in the 12th century. Any links to images of those magic wheels greatly appreciated! ๐Ÿ™‚

      Delete
    15. I read something about those magic wheels once that said they used lodestone magnets and pieces of lead to produce perpetual motion. I worked with permanent magnet motors for years and never constructed one that actually worked so I am pretty sure any of those Bavarian magic wheels were hoaxes. Now that I think about it doesn't it mention some lodestone magnets in the inventory of Bessler's estate? Maybe Noob 625 is right and Bessler tried to built his own magic wheel? But I'm also sure that no magnets were used in Bessler's wheels. They were strictly mechanical.

      Delete
    16. @Noob 625.
      You know how to build an 8th century magic wheel? This I got to see because I can't find anything about them online. I also worked with magnets years ago and reached the same conclusion as others that they are a big waste of time and the only ones making money off of them are the ones selling us the magnets. I think Yildiz's magnet motor was a hoax because if it was real he'd be world famous by now and making billions rather than hiding out somewhere. I wonder if any of the suckers who preordered one his 5 kw home generators ever got any of his money back?

      Delete
    17. Yeah that Yildiz guy raises all of the red flags of a scammer, imo.

      In 2010 he gave his impressive Deft University demo. That was the bait to get everyone eager to buy his planned future home 5 Kw free energy generators. All you had to do was plug one into an outlet in your basement and your entire house would be electrified at no future cost to you. The planned generator would have a total price of about €15,100 + VAT with a pre-order deposit price of €5,100. In 2014:Yildiz established his company to manufacture the generators and it was called HMSB A.S. By 2015 a product catalog appeared and a promise was made to deliver the first 2,000 pre-ordered generators by the end of March 2015. As of November 2023 no Yildiz magnetic motors were commercially available. . There is still no evidence that any of the promised generators were delivered to anyone. How many pre-orders he may have gotten is also not known.

      There was a 2019 discussion in which people specifically examined the HMSB website's supposed generator products.

      One participant noticed that the pictures of the alleged generators appeared to be ordinary commercially available generators with the HMSB logo digitally added! Another poster identified one particular photograph as apparently being a Leton 5 Kw diesel generator whose original image could be found elsewhere. IOW, Yildiz was posting fake images to give the impression to his potential customers that he had all sorts of prototype generators that were in mass production when, in reality, he had none!

      However, in 2019, Yildiz was working with GAIA Energy on the proposed 7.5 Kw / 10 Kw permanent magnet motor demonstration in Belluno, Italy. The test was supposed to run for days, but it stopped after roughly 6 hours 43 minutes because of a mechanical failure. The organizers said they intended to repair it and repeat the test.

      Yildiz is most likely still alive and may still be active online, but no one knows exactly where he currently lives or works. He's probably somewhere in Turkey. People in the free energy community are waiting to see if he will reappear again and, if so, what he will be offering for sale then!

      Delete
    18. Thankyou for your rational & factual response anon 20:18

      Delete
  2. @anon 16:08

    Like you I am also convinced that those magic wheels were real and they actually worked on a very simple, but not that obvious principle which I will explain at the end of this comment.

    Sorry, but I cannot provide you with a link to an actual magic wheel image from some old book or painting, but I can give you what I think is an accurate description of one along with my drawing of it. Imagine the following.

    You attend a country fair somewhere in Bavaria (which now located in the southeastern part of Germany) during a spring, summer, or fall month. Such fairs were held all over the place and a major source of distraction for the people living there. There were foods, music, acrobats, and magic shows. Males drank as they could guzzle down until their wives decided they had had enough! Public drunkenness was still considered taboo.

    Suddenly you notice a colorful tent with a sign saying "Come in and see some REAL MAGIC...only one denarius to enter". A denarius was a small silver penny they used back then. The man at the entrance to the tent collects the pennies and after maybe a dozen people crowd into the tent he tells the others they will have to wait a few minutes to enter. One is led to believe that they are charging to see the magic and people are lining up to do so, then there must be something really interesting to see inside the tent.

    You pay your entrance fee and inside the tent you see a small table in the middle with a wooden wheel on top of it. The horizontal axle of the wheel is mounted between supports and it can rotate freely. Around the rim of the wheel are small blocks of lead and between them there are pieces of cut lodestone that are used as bar magnets. They did not have the stronger steel magnets back then.

    Suddenly another man approaches the wheel and holds a larger lodestone bar magnet near the rim of the wheel. To everyone's amazement, the wheel slowly starts to rotate and picks up speed! Everyone is amazed. The wheel's inside spokes are all visible and there's no room for any trained animals in it. Also it is too heavy for the man to be blowing on it to make it move. How can it possibly work? Oh, yes, it's MAGIC!

    continued in next part...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...next part...

      The man stops the spinning wheel by hand and then tells everyone that they can also use magic to make it turn. He invites them up to the table to give it a try. Most are afraid to accept his offer because they are convinced that evil spirits are making the wheel spin and they don't want to risk becoming possessed by one! However, one brave lad accepts the offer. Before he reaches the table an older woman in the crowd of onlookers gives him her crucifix necklace to hold onto for extra protection! He then takes the larger lodestone bar magnet in his other hand and finally slowly brings it closer to the rim of the wheel on the table.

      Sure enough, the wheel begins to spin and pick up speed. Everyone is excited by the REAL magic they are seeing with their own eyes! They leave the tent and eventually go home to tell their neighbors what they saw and some of those neighbors say that they will have to see it themselves before they will believe it. They intend to go to the fair the next day, pay their silver penny, and enter the tent.

      After the fair ends, the two men fold up the tent, store it and the wheel away on a small horse drawn cart, and head off to some other town that will be having its own fair in a few days. They have a leather bag or two filled with silver pennies and use it to buy nice dinners for themselves and sleep in comfortable beds until it is time to move on to the next fair and set up their tent there. They repeat this at dozens of fairs all spring, summer, and fall and eventually accumulate enough money to live comfortably through the winter months. Most likely these two were not the only ones running this scam during the festival months. There could have been several others traveling around the country who all knew each other and were careful that no more than one ever showed up at the same fair.

      What the people seeing the "magic" and even doing it themselves do not realize is that there was no magic. The wheel was actually pushed along at its rim by the repulsive force between the rim magnets and the larger bar magnet held in a person's hand. Even the person holding the large bar magnet did not realize that he was unconsciously producing slight tremors in his arm muscles that were actually periodically varying the repulsive magnetic force acting on the rim magnets which then "pumped" the wheel and slowly increased its speed of rotation. The lead blocks had no effect on the magnetic fields and only served to increase the mass of the wheel so that its acceleration would be slow and smooth.

      Here's a drawing I made with the new ms paint (which I'm slowly finally learning to use!) that gives my best guess as to what one of those 8th century Bavarian magic wheels looked like:

      https://i.postimg.cc/59h1w8t2/magic-wheel.jpg

      If anyone wants to duplicate one, you can easily do it. Leave the toxic lead blocks out and just attach some neodymium magnets to the rim of a thick wooden wheel. Use a long neodymium bar magnet that you hold in your hand. Because of the powerful repulsive forces that will exist between these modern magnets, you may actually notice the tremors in your arm muscles that are making the wheel spin. This is far less noticeable when the magnets used are the weaker natural lodestones.

      Noob 625

      Delete
    2. Interesting design for a magic wheel. To the people back in the eight century magnetic forces would have seemed like real magic. Actually, since our scientists still cannot explain what a magnetic field actually is other than by just listing its effects, it really is still magic!

      Those magic wheels remind me of an invention I saw years ago made by some Japanese guy. I think his name was Minato or Minado or something like that. His wheel was made of clear plastic and had long bar magnets attached to its sides instead of on the rim. They formed a curving pattern between the rim and the axle. When he brought a long bar magnet near to the wheel's rim, the wheel would start to spin and could reach a high speed. Like those Bavarian magic wheels, the rotation was believed to be caused by small movements in the arm holding the bar magnet. His wheel would not run if the bar magnet was not held in someone's hand.

      Delete
    3. not even spring loaded

      Delete
    4. I guess people attending those medieval country fairs really got their penny's worth. They were looking for a new experience there and had a chance to see some "real" magic and there it was just inside a tent! They would have seen the wheel and how it reacted even though it wasn't being touched and the action was unexplainable. Maybe most had never seen magnets before. It made them wonder and gave them something new to talk about. Certainly worth a penny. Some would have run to their nearest church afterward to be blessed so they did not get possessed by a demon who attached itself to them inside of the tent. Others might have gone out and bought some lodestones and started experimenting with them.

      When you look online at the history of pm you get the impression that before that Indian math guy showed up in the 12th century with his mercury powered overbalanced wheel there was zero interest in pm. But I think those magic wheels were the result of much earlier inventors trying to make pm wheels and eventually using the only magnets they had in them which were lodestones. Unfortunately we have no historical evidence of that, but, then again, "absence of evidence ≠ evidence of absence".

      There is only occasional mention of perpetually turning wheels in various ancient myths such as the Greek one about King Ixion. He was invited to a party up on Mt. Olympus with the other gods and made the mistake of trying to seduce Hera who was the wife of Zeus. Zeus decided to punish him after his death by having him bound to an perpetual motion wheel down in hell. Not so bad you think? Actually it was because under the wheel there was fire and once every turn Ixion's immortal soul would pass through the flames and he would experience agony...for the rest of eternity!

      The history we have of Bessler suggests that his interest in pm only started after he was in his late teens or early twenties and saw a slowly turning roasting spit in a monastery in Italy. I suspect however that his interest in things mechanical started at a much earlier age. He came from a somewhat middle class family of craftsmen types. What did they discuss around their dinner table every day? Probably things like tools, construction techniques, and wagon wheels.

      There was a drawing I found online once showing a young Bessler playing with a Ferris wheel-like toy supposedly made for him by his father. It was on a tripod website devoted to the teachings of some Hindu guy about Bessler who claimed he was able to have psychic conversations with Bessler's spirit! Now it looks like the entire website disappeared along with its many drawings!

      Amazing that websites are disappearing all over the internet every day and people only occasionally notice. I think the reason is $$$. Why waste server memory space on content that few are viewing along with any ads on them. Just pull the flush lever on those sites along with all of the effort that the people who built them had to put into them. Basically, the capitalists are only interested in one thing...making THEMSELVES richer! My fear is that is exactly what will be happening to this blog one day...☹️

      Delete
    5. Got it for you anon 12:54!

      I found that weird Bessler tripod website by Dr. Ramesh Menaria using archive.org's "Way Back Machine". The original website is now gone forever. Apparently, Menaria was using the website to promote the various teachings of a deva or "divine one" named Ramanandu who Menaria seems to think is great philosopher in the ranks of ones like the Chinese Lau Tzu. Menaria's now defunct website is filled with the philosophical ramblings of Ramanandu and his alleged psychic dialogs with Bessler.

      Anyway I was finally able to find the drawing that Menaria made showing Bessler's father encouraging a young Bessler to play with a wheel and to put weights on it in some special way.

      https://web.archive.org/web/20260326120149im_/https://orffyre.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/youngorffyre.jpg.w560h374.jpg

      Obviously the top hat on Bessler;s father is of a style what is more appropriate for the 19th century than the 17th century when the scene is supposed to have occurred.

      Here's another drawing showing Bessler demonstrating his first Gera wheel outdoors to the public. Again, the clothing is not appropriate for the 18th century:

      https://web.archive.org/web/20260326130917im_/https://orffyre.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mersburghmore.jpg

      Finally we see a relaxed Bessler after he has written DT. He is depicted as a scholar:

      https://web.archive.org/web/20260326111538im_/https://orffyre.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/besslerhunter.JPG

      What to make of Menaria and his bygone website? Obviously, he was impressed with the Bessler history and managed to fuse it together with his devotion to the teachings of his Deva Ramanandu. I recall reading through his website years ago, but it really taught me nothing new about Bessler and how his wheels may have worked. It is just a lot of philosophizing which is nice, but, unfortunately, all of the philosophy in the world won't get you a runner. Only a LOT of hard work by careful analysis of Bessler's writings and drawings, simming, and building will give one any real hope of finding Bessler's carefully guarded pm secrets.

      But, despite that, I did find Menaria's website to be visually interesting and I recommend it to others who never saw it. But, you can only go to archive.org's way back machine to find it now. But, to save you the trouble of doing that, you can begin here:

      https://web.archive.org/web/20260326111532/https://orffyre.tripod.com/overview.html

      Be prepared to find one of the strangest websites that ever once existed!

      Delete
    6. Hmm...I think it's possible for those giving those fairground demo's of a magic wheel to NOT be considered to be scamming. Maybe they actually believed that what they was showing people was magic? How would they know it was not? Magic can be defined as effect without obvious cause and that really describes how magnetic fields work when you think about it. You push two north poles or two south poles of two magnets together and a force suddenly arises that resists the motion. But, you see nothing physical between the magnets...just empty air.

      Delete
    7. I checked in out and in terms of today's money an 8th century denarius silver penny was worth about $3.02 for its silver content (but if you wanted to buy one from a coin shop today, expect to pay about $50 or more depending on its condition). I guess that's rather cheap considering how much it costs to buy a ticket to enter a movie theater nowadays. If two guys took in 100 denarius' per day and a festival lasted a week, then they would rake in 700 denarius' which in today's money is worth $2,114. If there were 39 weeks of festivals during the spring, summer, and fall months of a year and they made 700 denarius' or $2,114 per festival, then their yearly income would be a cool $84,446 for the pair or $42,223 each! Ka-ching! No wonder there were so many traveling around Bavaria with their "magic" wheels! ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ I'm seriously thinking of making that magic wheel that Noob 625 showed us the drawing of and setting up a tent on my front lawn with it in it...only $5 to come in and see some real "magic"! For an extra $10 I'll throw in a little bag of cheap ferrite magnets as an educational toy for the kids!

      Btw...here's an image of an 8th century denarius coin. It was about the size of a US nickel:

      https://i.postimg.cc/DyMmH9N7/8th-century-denarius-coin.jpg

      Delete
    8. I couldn't find any video showing a Minato wheel in action. But, I did come across this interesting design:

      https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Magnetmotor1.gif/250px-Magnetmotor1.gif?utm_source=en.wikipedia.org&utm_campaign=parser&utm_content=thumbnail

      Delete
    9. @anon 18:14
      Thanks for the links to that Dr. Menaria site on archive.org. which I never saw before. If you look at the drawing he made of young Bessler with his father you can count a total of 16 wheels in it. So it looks like Bessler grew up surrounded by wheels of different types! Also look at what he's holding in his hands. It looks like he's trying to attach one of the toy wheel's ball weights to a SPRING! Now look at the window to his right. Next to it looks like a ball weight with a spring hanging off of it. The message I get from this drawing (which looks like its a collection of separate images that Menaria took from the web) is that Bessler was greatly influenced by his father's business and grew up playing with wagon wheels, weights, and springs. But, I don't recall reading any of this in John's translations of Bessler's books so I don't know how much faith to put in Menaria's message in the drawing. But, it does look plausible. Most first born sons back then were expected to take over a father's trade and would have been exposed to it at an early age. But, once Bessler got more education, that destiny became less likely for him. He was meant for bigger things. Yet, in his pursuit of PM I'm sure any skills be learned from his father would have come in very handy. Precisely constructing a 12 feet diameter wheel weighing around a thousand pounds and then making sure it is nearly perfectly balanced was no easy task.

      Delete
    10. The way the new clues are tumbling out here, I have no choice but to believe in that psychic amplifier effect. So far the special Y lever has been found in both of the DT Kassal wheel drawings. That is definitely a breakthrough in Bessler research. But, DT also contains a drawing of the Merseburg wheel. I would bet that somewhere in that drawing you can also find a Y lever hidden. I'm not the guy to find it though. Maybe one of you clue hunter types can find it for us? I think that would then leave no doubt that Bessler actually used that shape lever in his wheels. What would the probability be for the same lever shape to appear in all of the DT wheel drawings by mere chance? VERY improbable, imo. All three wheel drawings containing the same shape lever would prove it 100% as far as I'm concerned.

      Delete

Bessler’s wheel was Enabled To Turn Continuously by Gravity

This blog is copied from one I posted on 14th March 2016.  I still think it’s a valid viewpoint, ten years on. I return to this subject from...