Wednesday, 9 September 2026

September Update

My current construction continues slowly but surely.  I began construction in July, and it’s proved more difficult than most because although I have various parts drawn out on a sketch pad, the levers which move under the influence of gravity,  are controlled by other pieces of mechanism.  There are, as I’ve said many times, five mechanisms. As of this afternoon, Tuesda, four of them are finished, the last one should be ready before the weekend.  Following this there may be a pause in construction, because my grandson, Andy, is getting married then, and obviously they will be going on honeymoon.

The pause is caused by the space in my garage being largely taken up by Andy’s race bike, spare tyres, and his motorcycle racing leathers and about six helmets!  He won’t be back for three or four weeks.  This leaves me very little room to work, so my next blogs may be unrelated to my own project.  He has promised me he will move the bike up to his father’s new house once they have moved in.  This is supposed to happen some time after the wedding.  

 Other members of my family are moving northward to be closer to my amazing granddaughter Amy, a content creator and influencer.  Some of you may remember I started a  crowd fund for her a few years ago, shortly after her life as a teacher was cut short by a Doctor’s error which led eventually to permanent paralysis from the waist downwards.  

She has not let this situation stop her getting on with her life.  She has been on TV, commentated at the Paris Paralympics, done rock climbing, surf boarding, a marathon, swimming and so much more.  Her TikTok account has received 272 million likes and she has more than 4 million followers on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube  and other online social platforms.

She’s an example to all of us, never ever give up!  Look up Amy Pohl on google.

HAVING SAID THAT PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

In the next few days I will be removing the ‘book pages’ from this blog and they will not be available for purchase any more.  I’ll also be removing any links to books for sale from my website at free-energy.co.uk and I have already ‘retired’ all the books which were printed and sold in the USA.

As you have probably guess, I’m retiring from this ‘obsession’ quite soon, but I will keep some websites for the time being.  I’m 81 years of age and to be honest, after nine years of it, I’m running out of things to say, and have begun to repeat myself!

I will finish this current wheel and I will post photos of it working or not.  I will also share a number of clues which will probably surprise you when you learn how obvious they are.

JC



11 comments:

  1. This sounds more like an update on your family members than your wheel!

    How about showing us a photo of your sketch of the wheel? Maybe some one here can make a quick sim of it to see how it performs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will, but not before I’ve finished and tested this one. I believe it’s. Bessler’s design,, so if it fails I’ll post the details asap. If it works, it will not be too long after completion before I share all.

      JC

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've finally reached the burnout stage. Well, it was an inevitability without finding a runner but also proof that, at least, you gave it fair try and certainly lasted far more than most. But, why "retire" your books? Just upload them to Archive.org so anyone can access them for free. That way, even though you're no longer active, you can still help to promote interest in Bessler and his wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John wrote: "I will also share a number of clues which will probably surprise you when you learn how obvious they are."

    Many things become so "obvious"...but, only AFTER someone else points them out to us! 😮

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are YOU an unrecognized mechanical genius who KNOWS how Bessler's wheels actually worked? Are you tired of seeing the other "experts" (we all know exactly who they CLAIM to be!) writing books on pm machines and raking in all the royalties into THEIR pockets? Well, now YOU can write YOUR own book on Bessler and his pm wheels and help preserve YOUR insightful solution to the mystery for all eternity. It will be your legacy to humanity and will be around long after you, this blog, and other waste of time pm websites are long gone.

    Actually, you won't even have to do much writing which could give you a nasty case of carpel tunnel syndrome! OW! 😢 You will only need to type a short summary of your revolutionary ideas into a specially trained AI program and IT will write the entire book for you and do it in MINUTES for FREE! Your summary can be as general or as detailed as you wish to make it. Your book can actually be on ANY topic. Currently, however, the books are only produced in the English language.

    To produce your first Bessler book, simply visit this site to get started;

    https://brightlearn.ai

    Once you get the download of the .pdf file creates for your new book, you'll need to market it so people will know it exists and is available for sale. That can be a real drag which you can completely avoid by just going right over to Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing and uploading it there FOR FREE and, before you know it, YOUR new Bessler book will be selling WORLDWIDE in the form of downloads as well as hard and soft cover physical versions. As your royalties accumulate, Amazon will automatically electronically transfer them right into your bank account. As you sleep away each night and dream about Bessler and his pm wheels, YOU will be getting RICHER night after night! 🤑

    https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US

    Good luck with your new Bessler book. We will all be looking forward to reading it! 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that info! I do have an idea for a book about pm and will definitely look into it.

      Delete
    2. Man this sounds too good to be true. Computers have gotten to the point where they can actually "ghost write" a book for an author and do it free of charge! A lot of the books being sold nowadays by celebrities are ghost written because most of them cannot write a single sentence that makes sense. I would be surprised if the mainstream publishers are not already using AI technology for their ghost written books to keep their publishing costs as low as possible. I'm wondering if that site also makes the cover artwork for someone's book? I'm going to have to take a closer look at the site. From what I've seen so far, they only make a free book with five chapters in it. If you want more than just five chapters you have to "pay" for them with "tokens" of some sort whatever they are.

      Delete
    3. People are already starting to use that AI ghost writing site to make their own pm books!

      https://books.brightlearn.ai/The-Da-Vinci-Code-of-Energy-Building-Perpetual-fc8636e84-en/index.html

      I think it also made the book cover for him.

      Delete
  5. Here's something to consider before the next time that you plan to run in to get your mRNA "vaccine" shot!

    https://traceyschubert.substack.com/p/what-is-really-happening-to-vaccinated?utm_source=multiple-personal-recommendations-email&utm_medium=email&triedRedirect=true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...about 2 billion people around the world were subjected to an experimental gene therapy not realizing that those shots they were getting weren't actually vaccines made the old fashion way, but made by using a new, lower cost method that assured bigger profits. Covid19 was hyped up by the media to make it sound worse than the black plague and that one would surely die without the new type of vaccine. The reality is that it was minimally tested for safety, the so-called benefits were exaggerated, and the side effects downplayed or ignored. Serious doctors who spoke out against the shots risked being censored or even losing their medical licenses! Now there are tens of MILLIONS of people worldwide suffering serious health problems as a result and Big Pharma doesn't want to hear it. They are too busy counting the hundreds of billions they raked in during the pandemic and will let the governments use taxpayer money to compensate a small percentage of those harmed. It's "modern" medicine at its worst...profits first and people last! 😡

      Delete

What Happened After Johann Bessler Left Kassel.

I promised to post some information on Johann Bessler's life after leaving Kassel, but I need to share some of his earlier experiences f...