Friday 18 March 2011

My wheels are too small!

My efforts to replicate Besslers wheel have been delayed over the last couple of weeks by a medical emergency in the family but I'm back on it now. I had got fed up with constantly finding that my mechanisms got entangled with each other because I made them too large and/or placed them too close to each other. This is a problem that has beset me frequently in the past. However, I'm sure that if I place them slightly further out and therefore less close together this will not reduce their effect ... if they work!

To put it another way, if they would have worked where I originally placed them, then in theory they should work in the new position and the worst that might happene is a reduction in power. We'll see!

The reason it has taken me so long to make this change is due to my habit of using and reusing the same pieces of material to make the mechanisms even for different designs,and fixing them to the same size wooden discs. I had a several of these discs all the same size and the pieces of steel I used were also of a certain length and I only altered them reluctantly.

This crazy false economy led to the mechanisms often being just a little too large for the space they occupied, with the result that they frequently got entangled with the adjacent one or locked up. The various pieces are so full of holes anyway, that if I continue to use them, they will just fall apart, and this also applies to the wooden disc that everything is mounted on. I finally accepted that I needed everything on a bigger scale and with more space to operate.

It is probably thought that making the mechanisms the right size from the start is an obvious and simple thing to achieve, but the trouble is that usually I do not know how much leverage it will take to lift a weight for a particular design, until I build it, and then to discover that there is not quite enough room to accomodate the length of lever required, means either redesigning another part of the mechanism to reduce its size, or enlarging the space available by using a larger disc.

I had made a partial move towards new material but using the same sized disc still limited the space. I now have a much larger disc and I'm using some new aluminum and steel for the mechanisms and hoping that this time everything works without locking up. Of course it may not drive the wheel but at least it should operate as I designed it.

JC

4 comments:

  1. Well,..Size does count for some people but in my book size is proportional to power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an update,you guys,..What do you know,I am down but not out.Having explored my last option in physics I have hit a brick wall.It just cannot be done with pure mechanical physics.
    I am going to have broaden my search and bring in some or another exotic factor but one thing is certain .I will never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard head Trevor.

    Trevor, have you ever though why bessler work whit water, like water founds, some rescue ship,,, etc... Does fluids involved whit Besslers wheel ? Alchemy principle: Air surraound earth or earth surround air. Water surround rock or does rock surround water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe he used fluids at all,but you may have something in that we should reverse the problem, turn it upside down or put the cart before the horse and think out the box.
    I'm going away for a 10 day break to Durban. Maybe the rest from the wheel will enable me to look at the problem more objectively.

    ReplyDelete

The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...