Thursday 11 January 2024

Are We the Last of a Dying Breed? - Not If I can Help It!

Johann Bessler aka Orffyreus, left us his record of his search for the secret of building a perpetual motion machine.  He published three books which I have republished with English  translations included.  After his death a box was found containing 141 pictures of PM machines which failed but led him on to success.  These pictures are believed to have formed part of a syllabus to be used in his intended school of apprentices.  These too, have also been published with English translations of his notes where ever possible.

There  are both digital and printed copies of all of these available.  I also published my account of his life and his search for the secret.  I sought each and every document issued during his life which was written to him, by him, for him or about him.  These included numerous letter and newspaper articles. During the many years I spent researching him, I also built many wheels in an attempt to find the same secret. 

My books have been sold to many people around the world. This blog has been going for nine years and my books and my websites were first online or published back in 1996, almost 30 years ago!  

So why has there been zero interest in a machine that could provide cheap/free electricity any where and everywhere?  The answer lies in the utter inability of modern scientists, technologists, natural philosophers, researchers, inventors, amateurs, professionals, historians, boffins, experts, scholars, academics……..you get my point ….to consider that a major triumph lies waiting in the wings to step up and become the biggest solution to the energy crisis in history and the potential to ameliorate the effects of climate change here and now. No one, but no one, thinks for a millisecond that there is any thing to be had from these historic pages which are full of emotional complaining, grumbling, crying for attention to come and witness his amazing invention. 

We few who battle to find Bessler’s solution are a dying breed.  Most of us are of an age where we no longer work, we lead quiet lives in retirement, our focus of attention centres on finding the solution that Bessler found.

We have noted that the interests of those younger than us grew up in the high tech world which was born and flourished after we had already moved beyond its current vigour, too late for some of us to catch up.  But we were fed on mechanical machines, building, repairing, studying. But that era has passed on, with higher technical demands placed on those whose expertise is required to maintain and build and improve.

In the end it’s down to use to build a working model of Bessler’s wheel, it’s the only thing that will answer all the question, and make people sit up and take notice.

After all the information I have accumulated I still have one complaint that I find so frustrating.  The witnesses to the wheel gave us only the bald facts.  

Where is an exact description of the noise from the wheels? They didn’t describe the cracks they could see through in the wheel.  Was the sound from the Kassel wheel exactly eight or was there another softer sound? Were the thumps equally apart or was there a gap at one point in each rotation? You can see where I’m going with this, I remain convinced that the wheels work only with an odd number of mechanisms. 

The same complaint applies to all the wheels but as my old friend Mike used to say, “it’s Hobson’s choice - it is what it is, take it or leave it.”

JC

The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...