Friday 10 July 2009

Spontaneous Rotation? Yes!

Work on the mechanism proceeds with more adjustments necessary. The drawings marked 'A' and 'B' on the 'toys' page have suddenly assumed added significance to me, as I understand them as a pair of informative designs. The horizontal on 'A' and the two lines on 'B' are to be taken together, and supply information you could only get, in my opinion, if you have the right mechansism on the work bench in front of you.

Even though it was reported that Bessler's first wheels were able to begin to spin spontaneously, it seems that most people don't think this was likely and that there was some kind of subterfuge in place to give that impression. The truth is that they were able to spin spontaneously, with no prior careful placement of the wheel at the stop position. I don't know why it is so hard to believe this as a fact and I see absolutely no reason for thinking that this feature of the wheel was artificially induced.

This seems to me to be such an obvious result of the design of a gravitywheel that I have ensured that I have incorporated the idea or requirement into the design I'm working on at present. Consider the following;

  1. You have a wheel which spins through the overbalancing of some weights which are able to move within the confines of the wheel.

  2. Those weights respond to the rotation of the wheel and are designed so that they 'drop'into a position which must unbalance the wheel, which then rotates in search of balance again. The cycle is then repeated.
  3. This, it is said, leads to continous rotation, which has to be forcibly stopped and locked in position once the demonstration is over.

From the above, it is obvious to anyone, I should have thought, that the wheel must be permanently unbalanced and capable of spontaneously beginning to spin from any position in its rotation.

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...