Friday 30 June 2023

I’ve Been Sharing Information Since this Blog Began in 2009.

Many comments posted here suggest that I don’t share any information, but in fact a simple search in the “search this blog” box at the bottom of the panel on the right will reveal a wealth of information I’ve shared over many years, right back to 2010 and earlier.

There are links to my other web sites in the same panel which include coded information I’ve found and solved.

Ideas to search for:-

Craftsman,  clock,  Toys,  5,  parametric oscillation, (you can miss out ‘oscillation’ it will pick up on ‘parametric’),  kiiking, (the spelling is correct), MT137 and much more.

The first “craftsman” phrase I had already decoded a couple of years before it was actually published way back September 2011!  Yet I still find most people trying make one pound lift four!  

Scrolling down through the search/finds, reveal more interesting subjects of interest. 

Much of my information seems to get lost in the dross being released by others of a more indiscriminate nature. I am certain that most of the information I’ve shared will be re-evaluated once Bessler’s Wheel has been solved and published.  Many have said that they don’t think the information I have published will help anyone reach the correct solution, well it has helped me and when I publish the solution you will see why I say that.

JC

Copyright ©️ John Collins


The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...