Tuesday 3 October 2023

More Information Hidden In Plain Sight

I’ve posted another page of information that I’ve decided to share in my www.gravitywheel.com blog page. This also comes from “Das Triumphant Orffyrean Perpetual Motion”.

This book contains even more information intended to guide the reader into discovering the solution to Bessler’s wheel, but it isn’t easy, it’s taken me a lifetime of study in my spare time to get to this point.  This book and others by Bessler, as well as myself, are available as digital copies from the panel to the right, either from the top where is says “My Publications” or from the bottom of the same panel.  Each of Bessler’s books written originally in German, include full English translations. You can get printed by versions from the link to www.lulu.com.

I will continue to share pieces of information while attempting to build a working model of Bessler’s wheel. I will also post some pictures of my progress in the build but I plan to keep back pictures of my progress behind any information I give out.

The clues I have discovered and interpreted already are available to read at my web site at www.theorffyreuscode.com  - these are well established and show examples of Bessler’s style and method.

One of the most interesting pieces of code are contained in his book Apologia Poetica.  It consists of five pages of biblical references totalling 141, which I have detailed on another of my web sites at www.orffyreus.net

There you can read about some of the progress I’ve made in defining the code and identifying the separate parts which can lead towards interpreting the text.

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...