Sunday 22 February 2009

The Johann Bessler Video

I'm still working on my video. I never realised how hard it is to get something that looks good in writing, not to look too long winded when spoken. I have tried to cut the wordiness down as much as possible without losing the important information as well as the viewers attention. I am supposed to limit it to fifteen minutes and so far I'm on seventeen. A few more judicious snips of the editing tool, and it'll be ready for youtube!

My family asked me why I am writing this blog and yet I haven't advertised the fact, well the answer is simple. I don't want to tell anyone about it yet until I can look back at it and think, maybe its ok - or maybe I'll just delete it and say nothing!

There is also the fact that as time goes by, I shall add more information about Bessler's Code, and of course once the video is on youtube and I can see how many viewings (if any!) it gets, I might tell someone about the blog - or not.

That's it for now but I'll be back.

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Legend of Bessler’s (Orffyreus’s) Wheel - The Facts

  The Legend of Bessler’s Wheel or the Orffyreus Wheel and the verifiable facts. Some fifty years ago, after I had established (to my satisf...