Saturday 14 February 2009

A Video about Johann Bessler aka Orffyreus

I'm busy making a video about Johann Bessler aka Orffyreus, for presentation to a group of retired engineers in Florida in March. I've never made one before so its a bit of a steep learning curve. I have threatened to post it to youtube once its been seen by the retirees. We'll see. Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on how embarrassing its going to be for me!

I set out with the intention of making it about three minutes long but its already six minutes and growing. I guess once I've recorded it I'll take the editing knife to it. Watch this space.

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment

The True Story of Bessler’s Perpetual Motion Machine.

On  6th June, 1712, in Germany, Johann Bessler (also known by his pseudonym, Orffyreus) announced that after many years of failure, he had s...