Monday 16 February 2009

A Paper on the Bessler/Orffyreus Code

I've made a decision over the weekend. I am writing a document which will detail the information I have deciphered from Johann Bessler's books and I am going to share it with somone who has provided many years of encouragement to me. He is in a position to fund research into this project in a way I never could. I believe that I would have succeeded eventually but times are hard and that is why I have decided to take what I hope will be a short cut to success.

I trust that this will lead to a valuable reconstruction of Bessler's machine. If it does I believe it will go a long way towards solving the energy crisis, not perhaps for industrial usage, but certainly for domestic users. If it doesn't, I still think that progress has been made, because much of what I have discovered makes perfect sense.

Information I have about Bessler's machine has been burning a hole in my pocket for about four years and I have almost given it away several times before deciding against sharing because I wanted to have the credit for the discoveries. However as I said above, time is running out and the sooner we can all start to use an alternative energy that is non-polluting and freely available, the better. This is more important than my personal feelings of achievement.

Later I might regret this decision but I hope not and I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The True Story of Bessler’s Perpetual Motion Machine.

On  6th June, 1712, in Germany, Johann Bessler (also known by his pseudonym, Orffyreus) announced that after many years of failure, he had s...