Sunday 15 January 2012

Unable open or edit blog in Internet Explorer thank google - for nothing!

I am unable to read comments in Internet Explorer (IE) because google chrome have made alterations to the blog.  I can still read them through firefox and, of course, chrome - but I don't like chrome because I can't have my norton identity-safe toobar.  I'm not used to firefox although I could do I suppose.

I have opened up another blog at  http://besslerswheel.wordpress.com/ but I'm not sure whether to abandon this one or stay.  I can of course use chrome but I object to the way they've done this, and I am not alone.

Can people still comment here?  Try and let me know, should I stay or should I go?

JC

The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...