Sunday 4 September 2022

UPDATE - A Working Wheel?

This is just a short blog to update you on my efforts towards completing a working Bessler wheel.  I used to procrastinate but not any more, I’m desperate to finish it and test it, but my intentions have been thwarted, because I’m so busy working on the house and the garden. Since we moved I’ve lost 13 pounds without dieting!

We moved house four months ago and I hoped  to be in a new workshop soon after, but there has been so much to do that my plans have had to be put on hold.  So frustrating!  But slowly we are getting on top of the many tasks and I can get back to trying to build my version of Bessler’s wheel. I call it ‘my version’, because we cannot know for sure whether it’s the same design as his or not, but of course I believe it will be - and if possible I will prove it.

I’m aware that time is passing and I’m getting old,  and just in case I’m right and my wheel is similar in design to Bessler’s, I should share what I know now ….. but I still want to confirm to my own satisfaction, that I’m right!  Once I’ve tested it I will share everything.

I decided several years ago that if I succeeded in building a working model of Bessler’s wheel I wouldn’t attempt to patent it, it’s a waste of time and money - even if it was possible.  I would just publish the details widely and let nature take its course and in time the world will find it, use it and develop it into something really useful, practical, cheap and clean.

I am putting a back-up system into place that will publish everything I have if I become unable to do so for any reason.

JC

The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...