Friday 1 December 2023

Update for Christmas and Onwards to Next Year

So the end of the year approaches and I’m still building my Bessler-Collins wheel. I’m trying to finish it before New Years Eve, but if I don’t finish it by then I will still publish everything anyway, and continue with my build. 

As I’ve said before, and others have too, nothing proves the concept/design/configuration better than a working model, so even if the design is being simmed, I’ll continue with my project.

I’m not good at producing images so the explanation will be a mix of text and images. I’ll try to keep it short and as simple as I can.  I won’t take up too much space explaining where I found the clues and how I arrived at the interpretation, much of it will be fairly obvious.

The main thing is that once anyone understands the concept, it probably won’t need much further explanation.

A detailed explanation of all the clues I used is being written but that will take much longer to become available.  Bessler had no way of knowing which, if any, of his clues would be identified and interpreted or deciphered, so he doubled up on lots of clues, distributing them here, there and everywhere in text and drawings.  Some clues had two ways of deciphering them, and if they came up with the same answer that was a good result. There are literally dozens of them and that does not include the huge database containing 141 Bible references which I have barely skimmed - and although I can prove it contains coded information, I haven’t succeeded in deciphering it. I calculate that there are potentially in that chapter between 1000 and 1500 characters or words to find and decipher.

Bessler’s wheel concept is easier to understand than to build, for me anyway, but I suspect that more than a few people will accomplish a working model more quickly than I and it will look much better than mine. The skills and tools I used to have are considerably diminished but hopefully I’ve got enough left to make this model.  If not then I just hope the sims will inspire enough people to build an actual working model. 

This is a very busy time for me, not just because I’m building a model and writing up both a simple description for posting after Christmas, as well as the long term version for a later time, but I’ll also be travelling north before Christmas to stay near my granddaughter Amy and her parents over Christmas, and it’s normally a three and a half hour drive, but it being this time of the year, I reckon it could take longer.  I’m also on shopping duty!

Also, you may remember my granddaughter Amy Pohl is a TikTok and YouTube influencer with over 3.7 million followers. I fear I shall be dragooned into another of her infamous videos, along with the rest of the family.  So embarrassing!

I’m very excited and at the same time apprehensive about my big reveal!  I anticipate a kind of stunned reaction, when people see how simple the solution is.  I just hope I’m right!

JC

The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...