Thursday 8 March 2012

More Orffyrean related websites

I often get sent ideas and details of other websites which might be of interest to me and recently I received two more.

This email came from a long time correspondent in Italy, who incidentally gave my name to the Italian documentary makers, so thanks for that Floriano, and he has just published a website with his own take on Bessler's wheel.  In it he says that he has decided not to go for a long explanation but preferred to keep it simple to gain and keep people's attention.  This seems to me to a good idea, as I am currently writing an explanation of how I believe Bessler's wheel worked and had intended to publish it either on the occasion of the 300th year since Bessler's first exhibition, or when and if someone else published definitive proof that their wheel works.

I now think I might publish a shorter version at the same time.

Floriano has a web site at www.orffyreus.it and it has some interesting ideas, none of which I must hastily admit, bear any resemblance to mine.  Take a look and see what you think.

On the subject of other websites with an Orffyrean connection, there is also one at www.oldrichnos.com which contains some of the most beautiful drawings on it, other than yours John Worton!  The website has been around a while but is till worth a look and is often added to.

JC

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    I explored the two visited sites mentioned here.
    The first I was heckled from images 8-9-10, the shape I was reminded of the invention of the wheel Gravesande biconical with a flywheel that goes back a grade.
    A crazy idea makes me integrate this bicone in this template to create the imbalance!
    For the second site, I like the discourses.
    well you have.
    PS: for example

    http://moteur-hackenberger.over-blog.com/10-index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The internet hosts many sites by "wrong track" mobilists all eager to share their research with others concerning the secret of Bessler's wheels. These sites can dazzle the newbie and even veteran mobilist with impressive 3D computer graphics and technical sounding language, but they all have one obvious defect in common: NONE of them has ever resulted in a WORKING physical or computer simulated model of Bessler's wheels! But, then again, that is to be expected since they only propose wrong track approaches to the solution of the Bessler wheel mystery and these approaches can NEVER lead to THE solution.

    One site suggests that Professor Gravesande actually saw the INTERIOR mechanics of the Weissenstein wheel and I am unaware of ANY documented proof that ever actually happened. Indeed, Gravesande would not have been allowed anywhere near Bessler's wheel unless he had VOWED to Karl NOT to try to look inside of it. A vow in those days meant ALOT more than it does today. If Gravesande had violated such an oath, it would have ruined his reputation for life. Bessler, being somewhat paranoid, then destroyed the wheel after he found out that the professor was testing it without Bessler being present. That in no way proves Gravesande saw the wheel's internal mechanics. As far as the sketch by Newton is concerned, it looks like a design for a vertical windmill of some type. IMO, it has absolutely nothing to do with the mechanics of Bessler's wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right techno, there is no documented proof that Professor Gravesande actually saw the interior and if he had done I'm sure he would have described what he saw. The picture shown on the www.orffyreus.it website was drawn by Newton in about 1664 many years before Gravesande was born. I reproduced the picture myself, back in 1997 in my first book, "Perpetual Motion; An Ancient Mystery Solved?" to show that even Newton considered a gravity-enabled perpetual motion machine possible.

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in fact thankful to the holder of this site who has shared
    this impressive article at at this place.

    My webpage; how to meet women online

    ReplyDelete

The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...