Friday 18 January 2019

My Blog About Johann Bessler's Perpetual Motion Machine.

I've been writing this blog for nine years and it is becoming increasingly difficult to find something new to write about!  There is only one subject upon which I want to write and it is the one I choose not to do for now; my deciphering of Bessler's code.  I know from the emails I get that many people want me to explain where the clues are, what they mean and why, but I am determined to build a proof of principle machine before I publish my conclusions.  As I have said numerous times, if it fails I will then publish my conclusions because I think they are correct and it is possible that I might have made a simple error and the information will still lead to the correct solution.

I have good reasons for not publishing the information yet.  In the past I have speculated on what the clues might mean and have been criticised for not making it clear that my comments were just conjecture or theory and not fact.  So even though I may believe that I have found the solution, at this point I am not going to publish it, even if I clearly labelled it as speculation because I want it to be taken seriously - and that won’t happen without a working wheel. If, on the other hand, my construction does not work, then, rather than wait until proof arrives, I will publish under the title SPECULATION and explain in detail where the clues are, what they mean and why I think so.  This I will do because I don't want time to slip by again and nothing gets published, ever.

The problem with speculation is that without proof most people prefer their own ideas and tend to dismiss other people’s theories.  I have experienced this many times and have also dismissed the theories of others.  So unless I can present my conclusions as fact backed up by a working wheel - or show that some of the clues I have found can be demonstrated as valid, I will await the results of my Bessler wheel construction before publishing.

I am unwilling to close the blog down  until I am ready to publish everything, so if anyone has any ideas about a subject I could write in this blog, feel free to offer suggestions.  After 566 posts, some of which are returns to previous posts, my ideas are drying up.  Once my wheel has been built and tested there will be numerous posts but until then I will probably put the "Legend of Bessler's wheel",  back up but leave space for comments.

If you comment with a suggestion, please do not be offended if I either decline to write about the subject or don't respond with a comment, or there is a delay in responding. My time for all sorts of things are limited by my New Year's Resolution. I am now fully concentrating on building the wheel and after the last year in which I was unable to find the time to spend on it, I am commited to finishing it and airing my conclusions as soon as possible.

I shall be 74 next month and I have found that as I age, time seems to have speeded up and I am worried that I might not finish the build before I am unable to finish it.

I look forward to any suggestions but if there are none I shall be satisfied that I have not neglected anything of importance.

JC

12 comments:

  1. John, whatever are the final results, you have already written yourself into history.

    Good luck with your build, now just focus on it ...

    All the best

    PLMKRN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John Collins,

    Please don't ever stop writing about Bessler. You will think of some thing else. You defended him, you stuck up for him, when all others would have destroyed him, (and his wheel). Please keep it going----------

    sam Peppiatt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a good plan and a good resolution John. As others have said, and the sentiment is shared by many, you have in your own determined and thorough and professional way done more than most to bring the Bessler story alive, and into focus, over a long time. Your research and publishings have been the main foundation for others to launch from in many instances. Whatever happens from now your legacy in that regard is assured. Enacting the second stage of your plan this year will be a further giant step forward for your reputation, with or without a working wheel regardless.

    -fletcher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    JC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, or you get only what you ask for on your blog, recognize my authorship because the 50 years you have already devoted empowers you to enter the 2nd place in modern history. Come on and go to the first place.
      Is it true, John that Bessler wrote that the one who discovers the principle of building his circle is not he will build it but other people appointed for it?
      Yours faithfully.

      Delete
  5. John, find someone trusted. Let him build some parts of the wheel for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I guess that’s one way to go forward, but having got this far, I feel I can complete the task. 🙂

      JC

      Delete
  6. Topic suggestion, was the bidirectional wheels, back to back mechanism? If so, why didn't they balance out during operation? How much back torque would a mechanism have going in the reverse direction?

    Please keep blogging John. I enjoy reading here and thank you for all your research!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, I’ll put something up, working on it.

      JC

      Delete
  7. John, forget this blog, go and finish your wheel. Blog can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey John, we are all excited to hear your statements. They really mean a lot to the believers that you feel to strongly about the solution. I have often had shops help me build parts for my various projects and the purpose of the parts are not required. Replications are sometimes tedious and the mental tasks required are the greatest of tasks.... there are magical devices that are available for assist you as never before. A scan of your part will allow them to reproduce it easily. Most machine shops now have a Coordinate Measuring Machine that will also give you the exact dimensions. A laser scanner is best for your requirements. Best of Luck... GO FOR IT we are all rooting for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. With features of instastalker allows users to share photos they see on their homepage with their friends.

    ReplyDelete

Bessler’s Perpetual Motion Machine

Almost everyone has what one might call their own ‘thing’, maybe a hobby or an obsession, but it’s something that captures their attention a...