Saturday 28 January 2023

The Code to Success - Bessler’s Wheel.

Johann Bessler suggested both directly and by inference, that he had placed clues to the design of his machine in a number of places in his books as well as his unpublished work, Maschinen Tractate.  Long ago, I became determined to find them and try to understand what they meant.  

Consequently I have spent a lot of time over many years looking for and finding clues by Johann Bessler, which he deliberately inserted into the text and drawings in his published three books.  In addition I searched and found additional clues in his unpublished work, a collection of drawings demonstrating various attempts at building Perpetual Motion machines, which I called Maschinen Tractate or MT.

Many of these clues are described in my website at http://www.theorffyreuscode.com/

More of my work in finding and deciphering more pieces of code can be seen at another of my web sites at http://www.orffyreus.net/ This web site explores the hidden coding system embedded within chapter 55 in his book, Apologia Poetica, or AP.

Another of my web site at http://www.orffyreus.org/ provides pictures of the remains of Johann Bessler’s windmill, from which he fell to his death in 1745.  It shows the interior as well as some his drawings showing his designs for it.  It was his final project and typically it was an advanced version of a windmill designed to use the power of the wind from any direction without having to alter its position, by utilising a vertical axle.

Finally here is link to my original web site which tells the story of Johann Bessler and his perpetual motion machine http://www.free-energy.co.uk/  Copies of all the books can be obtained from here as well as from the panel on the right of this blog. There are brief explanation of the contents of each book.  You can also acquire a copy of my book about Johann Bessler.  It contains details of every available letter or other document sent either to or from or about the inventor.  

There are a huge number of clues and codes known to myself and deciphered to my satisfaction.  I have almost completed a book with full descriptions of the clues and their meaning and they reveal exactly how Bessler configured his machine.  I intend to begin building a model soon when the current alterations to our house are completed.   After I have tried to build Bessler’s wheel according to my interpretation of his clues, I will publish my book, whether or not I’m successful with my build.

The book contains so much information that I’m confident that even if my own build should fail, I know it will put people on the right path to success.

JC

The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...