Tuesday 5 February 2013

My Birthday! Paragrams & cabbalists.


I'm 68 today!  I never thought, back in 1997, when I published my biography of Johann Bessler, when I was only 52, that I'd still be looking for the solution 16 years later.  I've been searching for 53 years so far and I'm still ..... not .... quite .... there ....yet!

One of the things that surprised me when I was looking at the stats for this blog a couple of days ago, was the information that there are so many visitors from Poland. You guys are in the top five countries represented here, USA first and Poland, France, Australia and the UK, in the next four.  I have an interest in Poland because my father, whom I never met, was Polish.  He was actually born in Vilnius, Lithuania, but moved to Poland in 1937 to join the Polish army and came to England shortly afterwards.  After the war he was repatriated and never returned.

I found my half-sister through the Red Cross and visited them in Gdansk where they lived.  Since then I have met other relatives and in the process traced my paternal family tree back to 1631, when that particular ancester, one of the Irish Wild geese, arrived in Poland as a soldier.

We are a mixed bunch we perpetual motionists, who dare to trespass agaist the law-givers (of physics) and try to trample on the opinion-makers who pass down their conclusions while ignoring the plaintive squeaks we emit as we seek explanations for those inconsequential side-effects demonstrated by such as Bessler's wheels.  Was that an example of perpetual prolixity, or limitless loquacity?

Sorry for my unseemly levity but it is my birthday, I think I've found a rather tenuous link between Christian Weise, Bessler's teacher at Zittau; David Heinicken, publisher of the  circle of fifths diagram (Quintenzirkel), otherwise known as MT137 if you've been to my web site at http://www.theorffyreuscode.com/html/mt_137_a.html ;  Johann Kuhnau, Heinichen's teacher and supplier of information about the circle of fifths; and Johann Sebastion Bach...and his number-alphabet.  More of which, when I have written it up.

So it's off to the Star & Garter for lunch and a drink or two with my delectable wife and then back to researching the curiously small, but exceedingly well-connected, world of scientific reseachers and cabbalists of Besser's era.

Cheers!

JC

10a2c5d26e15f6g7h10ik12l3m6n14o14r5s17tu6v5w4y4-3,’.

10 comments:

  1. Nice to see you so positive John and a happy birthday to you!
    Here's to many more and a successful wheel before long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And may you have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, John! Hope things are well with you and the family. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Still pursuing the wheel, though. Who knows .... maybe one of these days ....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and researching John.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday John! I have sent you a gift as a link on E-mail as a simple birthdaygift. (I`m giving you a "heads-up" here, in case the mail get lost somehow in spam-folders etc.) This is to give something back to you for publishing the Bessler-story/information. Something not too revealing (like showing the mechanism or new geometrical shapes), but at the same time showing that my work and word are real, and that you can trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Øystein! I loved it and I cannot believe I missed that. Well done.

    Thanks to you guys for your kind greetings.

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  8. A somewhat belated Happy Birthday from the far East, John!

    ReplyDelete

The Real Johann Bessler Codes part one

I’ve decided to include in my blogs some of the evidence I have found and deciphered which contain  the real information Bessler intended us...